Tuesday, May 15, 2018

ME WANT COOKIES! - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post

Happy Tuesday!  Did you know that today is Chocolate Chip Day?!?!  I thought that was the perfect theme for my latest Brea Reese brand ambassador!  I love cookies--who doesn't--and I used my favorite Brea Reese Glitter Inks and an ink smooshing technique to create my background.  It's really very simple to do, and it came together really quickly with just two colors, Gold and Raw Umber.  Another great item in the Brea Reese line is the Artist Acrylic Paint.  I like to mix paint so I blended colors to create the cookie base!   Black Paint Writer was used to create the chocolate chips.


Chocolate Chip Cookies mean a lot to me, because my grandmother used to always make them. She made hers HUGE and always made some without nuts in them for me.  She also went through a phase of using jumbo, mini and regular chocolate chips in the same batch.  That's what I tried to capture with the cookies on this card.  Some are all mini, some all standard size, some a mixture, just like my grandma's were.

Be sure to check out the Glitter InksArtist Acrylic Paints and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment