Thursday, February 1, 2018

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge with Crafty Girl Creations!!

Hi everyone!  It's the first of the month and that means it's a new challenge at Crafty Girl Creations!!  As always our theme is Anything Goes and that means we can go nuts with our projects! Our lovely sponsor is The Paper Nest Dolls and I'm working with THREE images for this challenge!  I really love the childlike inspiration behind these images so I decided to work with all three of them!!  This first one is Avery with Rose!  Of COURSE she reminds me of Belle, so I made a BATB-inspired card!



I've got a few different challenges for each card lol!



This is Daisy Emma, I think she's so adorable!




And lastly, Bikini Avery.  Which is perfect for me since there's snow on the ground and I can't wait for summer!!



Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT created and to enter this month's challenge!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment